TWOW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWOW Confederation and NAPs

2 posters

Go down

TWOW Confederation and NAPs Empty TWOW Confederation and NAPs

Post  Admin Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Please provide alliance name, and your in-game name for contact pour purposes.

AJ00200
Co-Leader
Admin
Admin
Admin

Forum RPG
Health:
TWOW Confederation and NAPs Left_bar_bleue100/100TWOW Confederation and NAPs Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
TWOW Confederation and NAPs Left_bar_bleue250/250TWOW Confederation and NAPs Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

https://twow.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

TWOW Confederation and NAPs Empty Join us in N*L on server 3

Post  fred Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:32 am

The alliance TWOW is spread out and very weak in this server. I am offering to take all of your members in the Northwest into N*L right now. Those that are outside this region should find an alliance nearby and join them. It is best to be near your own group and I don't see anyone trying to set up a stronghold for this alliance.
We just took in two separate alliances in our area and are growing; we just broke into the top 50 alliances last week. We need more NW members to create a stronger presence in the region and we want you to be a part of that. I have officers in the group that want me to break the confed we have with you because you are spread out all over the map and as a result are in a very weak position. Please help yourselves by helping us and let your distant members have a chance in their regions. I know you are all in server 4 and you are probably near each other there. Keep your alliance in that one and do what is best for all of you here in server 3.

fred of N*L

fred

Back to top Go down